-Wrath- -Wrath-

Did YOU play this?

You got awesome guitar playing skills!

Black-Ministry responds:

Nope... but kinda yes. Used keyboard to play the lead guitar and drums (they were corrected to tempo later).
Yep, i used a program called ''Ministry of rock'' to get the drums and guitars, plus basses.

E©h0 E©h0

Neat

Though if I have to move a critique, I don't really like the synth at 0:42 and the guitar looks a little out of sync.

Just curious, did you make the synth bass/lead in thor?

Into the Jaws of Doom Into the Jaws of Doom

Very Good composition

The sounds resemble the old ps1 games so they're not bad at all, since they give you that old game feel to it. Thought about something like ff7 or lunar sssc while listening to it.

I gave this a 8/10 and a 5/5

On a sidenote, I think it could be mixed better together. There's something about the start when strings and flutes play together...

Lullaby in Eb Lullaby in Eb

Can be described with 1 simple word:

Beautiful.

It also has a classical feel to it that I have yet to find in any other so called "classical" compositions in the entire classical section of the audio portal.

For that, I'm giving you 5/5 and 9/10

Good job and may I ask you how long you've been playing piano?

Nemo responds:

Hey man! Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. I've been playing piano ever since I've been able to move my hands, so probably since I was about 2 (21 years ago!). I taught myself pretty much through listening and improvisation, which as a fellow musician I'm guessing you can relate to. I hope everything is going well with your band and everything! I still listen to you guys on my iTunes every once in a while.

Take it easy and thanks again!

~Matt

KgZ- Into the Sun (MtB Remix) KgZ- Into the Sun (MtB Remix)

try compression

Not bad for a first try in the genre.

If the vocals feel low try compressing them to the extreme, meaning high ratio and quick attack.

KgZ responds:

lol, this song is very compressed, almost too much. The problem is when I EQed the source file, I had to sacrifice the vocals in order to bring the guitar out.

Thanks for the feedback!

Interlude No. 1 in C Adagio Interlude No. 1 in C Adagio

well done

This was short but nicely done. Gets you really in the mood. It reminded me of ff9

3.65 / 5.00 (+ 0.34)

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks for the review! I know it's a bit short, but it's just a preview. I'm starting to realize I can't keep giving my music away for free if i want to make this a career.

I Heart 8-Bit I Heart 8-Bit

Nice but

It doesn't sound totally 8-bit but maybe it's just me...

catchy tune nonetheless

4/5

Skullbeatz responds:

yeah, it actually isn't 8-bit.. but that doesn't matter. thanks for your review man :)

legalize armadillos legalize armadillos

hypnotic

It's a good idea. The only complaint I have is that it's not finished. Overall it was good to listen to. Oh and you should have cut it at 1:53 the rest was complete silence.

korny1684 responds:

thanks and yeah for some reason on my old comp it would loop back when i rendered the song so I would just let the ending just fade out for awhile cause i thought thats how it really was turned out it was just my player i was using that did that.

Electronic(a) Electronic(a)

I love experimenting too

I really like what I hear, although you should consider adding harmonic variations next time. Just a little.

4/5

9/10

Battle Scene in 7/8 Battle Scene in 7/8

A good start

Well, it's a good start but it's nowere finished, I presume the full version is longer and contains variations but I cannot be sure since I cannot have a listen, although by judging the structure of this prelude, I would guess the result would be interesting to hear...

4/5 if you plan on posting the full version I would be happy to hear it.